Peace of Mind is All I Want...: Revised: I'm going to have 5 babies

Peace of Mind is All I Want...

Wednesday, February 28, 2007

Revised: I'm going to have 5 babies

Went back to the RE's this morning for another sonogram, more bloodwork and my trigger shot - yay! There's a total of 14 follicles now, 5 of which are measuring greater then 15mm. Two more are 14mm. Holy cow! I love gonal-f!

Todd will have his way with the IUI cup tomorrow and Friday and I'll be stopping in for IUI both days. I haven't been this hopeful in a very long time. My heart is full of positivity and love. I hope there's some magic in the air.

On a funny note, I actually had some EWCM yesterday morning! I haven't seen that stuff since June! I emailed my poor husband to see if he could leave work early. He couldn't. But he could go home for lunch... Bow chika bow wow. Good times.

1 Comments:

At 2/28/07, 10:21 AM , Blogger Unknown said...

Woo hoo! That's some fine sounding follicles. Good luck with the rest of it later this week.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home