Peace of Mind is All I Want...: My heart runs over

Peace of Mind is All I Want...

Sunday, February 11, 2007

My heart runs over

I'm sitting here with tears running down my face. Not because I'm grieving but because I'm so touched by the kindness and compassion I witness daily.

I'm fortunate enough to belong to several forums focussing mainly on TTC and the women I interact with are the most amazing, kind, caring, soulful, dependable - insert words that don't exist - people I've encountered. We're not talking big, sweeping gestures - it's the little things. Someone is having a crummy day - poof! There are 30 posts of nothing but hugs. Someone isn't sure if preseed is right for them - poof! There are 5 women offering to share their stash. It's endless and it's amazing.

We all know the world is spirling out of control and people are getting meaner and colder and harder. I'm so blessed to have my rock - even if it is virtual (and dependent on MSN which is scary enough). My friends and family have surrounded me with real life hugs and kisses but they can't reach into their hearts the same way my internet friends can.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home