Peace of Mind is All I Want...: This is the most miserable blog on the whole internet

Peace of Mind is All I Want...

Friday, February 09, 2007

This is the most miserable blog on the whole internet

I'm sure of it.

In an effort to make a happy post I'm going to list the things I'm thankful/happy for:

  • My puppy
  • My new makeup
  • The chili I made for dinner last night
  • All three pairs of my cute new shoes
  • Bargaining with my husband over a stupid Blu-Ray player
  • Coming out ahead in the bargaining with a gift cert. to a dayspa AND the cowboy boots I've been coveting
  • Diet Coke
  • A Personal Shopping Day at Borders
  • My nephew's phone call this morning - sweet baby
  • My network of friends
  • Austin, TX
  • The amazing amount of support I've received from so many wonderful internet friends
  • Going to California Pizza Kitchen for dinner tonight (this is the only chain of restaurants I enjoy)
  • Having a (mostly) clean house and nothing to do over the weekend

That's a ton of happy things, don't you think? So what if I'm not pregnant (not that I know or anything). I have a bunch of really cool stuff going on. Who needs a stinking baby?

1 Comments:

At 2/9/07, 12:13 PM , Blogger Lollipop Goldstein said...

Right--you do have a lot of cool things going down. And I hope you have a delicious dinner tonight.

Thank you for holding my wish. Is there anything I can hold for you?

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home