Peace of Mind is All I Want...: Makin' it natural

Peace of Mind is All I Want...

Wednesday, December 20, 2006

Makin' it natural

Another day, another visit with the endocrinologist.

So today is CD4 which meant a happening time with the sonographist (woohoo - no cysts!) and an office visit with Dr. Bledsoe to come up with a plan for this cycle. We'll be away for the holidays and not arriving back in town until CD 15 which is too late for an IUI so we're going natural this cycle.

Of course when I say natural what I mean is:
  • 50mgs of Clomid CD 4 - 7
  • 100mgs of estrace CD 8 - 12
  • *NEW* Mucinex CD 8 - 14
  • 200mgs of Progesterone CD 17 - 27 unless I don't get my period then keep on taking it

Are you blinded with science? I sure am.

The good news is that last cycle was good. My eggs were good and I ovulated (yay!). The bad news is that my lining sucks but the estrace is supposed to help with that. My fingers are crossed.

So here's to hoping! (again)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home