Peace of Mind is All I Want...: Happy 2007!

Peace of Mind is All I Want...

Tuesday, January 02, 2007

Happy 2007!

Todd and I returned from our travels and had the most anti-climactic NYE in the ABIA baggage claim. Jealous, huh?

This was undoubedtly the worst trip we've ever taken together. The combination of our different styles of vacationing, the flu/colds we both had and the massive amount of people in the city we're lucky we aren't divorced.

So it's a new year. I have a couple of resolutions (unusual for me) but the most important is to take better care of myself. I want to get my hair cut on a more regular basis and actually wear perfume/makeup daily. I just want to feel better about myself and be the confident, happy person I used to be.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home