Peace of Mind is All I Want...: Blah 2.0

Peace of Mind is All I Want...

Wednesday, February 07, 2007

Blah 2.0

Today has been a crappy, crappy day. I'm not feeling any love.

Todd left my headlights on all night so consequently the battery was dead in my car when I went to leave for work this morning. When I got to work my computer wasn't working - I feel like the world is against me.

Additionally, I'm becoming more and more convinced that I'm not pregnant. I'm only 6DPO - there's no way I would know but I just don't feel it. I'm not sure if I'm using this as a defense mechanism or not but I hate feeling down like this. The good thing is that our house guests won't be home and I don't think we have anything going on tonight so at least I can just veg. The bad news is that I'm at work without at car so I can't stop at Borders on my way home to get the new Sherrilyn Kenyon book.

I guess I'm just in a funk. I'm tired of being in a funk. What's a girl to do?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home