Peace of Mind is All I Want...

Peace of Mind is All I Want...

Monday, January 22, 2007

I'm not adding a title to this post. They can't make me.

Had my CD5 sonogram and everything looked good.

My RE and I were reviewing my chart from last cycle. I'm so bummed that I wasn't able to be monitored due to holidays/travel because I'm DYING to know what the measurements of my lining were. That's the only reason my doc can fathom for us not being pregnent. I clearly O-ed, our timing was fantastic - it was a textbook cycle, even without the hcg shot.

So we're sticking with clomid (5 - 9 this time), she's increased my estrace dosage by a TON - I'll be taking 6 pills a day starting on CD10. I'll go in for another sonogram CD10 - 13 then she'll decide when to trigger and do the IUI (X2). If we're not pregnant this cycle she wants me to do injectibles.

I'm trying really hard to stay positive but I feel so hopeless. Waiting for the sonogram was hell - there were 2 couples that went in before me that walked out carrying their video of their sonogram. One couple didn't find out the sex but the other couple is having a boy. I really want to leave the doctor's office crying tears of joy instead of feeling sorry for myself and crying in the car.

Even in the elevator there were 2 pregnant women. One of them wasn't sure how she was going to manage twins plus her other little guy. We all have problems, don't we.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home