Peace of Mind is All I Want...: Back to the drawing board

Peace of Mind is All I Want...

Wednesday, November 29, 2006

Back to the drawing board

An update since my previous post:

I am not pregnant. Again. Still.

The IUI didn't work but we haven't give up hope. I went back to the doc last week for another sonogram, etc. and everything looks good (which means, no cysts). I go back again tomorrow (a week without a visit to the doctor just isn't right) for the usual sonogram and office visit. She changed the days for the clomid and increased the dosage of estrace - hopefully that will do the trick. I think she'll tell me tomorrow when to schedule the next round of IUI. I'm hoping Monday is the day for the shot and Tues & Weds for the IUI.

More news:

Todd found out he's getting laid off on 12/15. The severance package is pretty sweet and it includes 3 months of COBRA so hopefully by the time that runs out we'll be pregnant. He found a new job pretty quickly and hopes to officially accept it today. I'm still pretty anxious - he's being cagey about things and is having a hard time getting through to the person that offered him the position. Hopefully by the end of the week everything will be resolved and all will be well.

I decided this morning that I should post more often. I will make a better effort.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home