Peace of Mind is All I Want...: 11 DPO and (obsessively) counting

Peace of Mind is All I Want...

Monday, February 12, 2007

11 DPO and (obsessively) counting




This chart sucks. My LP is a monster 15 - 16 days long so there's still time but I'm overwhelming pessimistic. I really need to learn to not put so much pressure on myself. Everything will be okay. Eventually my office mate will HAVE to get up and I will be able to call the new insurance company to get some clarification. Everything WILL be okay.

3 Comments:

At 2/12/07, 10:02 AM , Blogger Lollipop Goldstein said...

It will. It has to. I'm just wishing alongside you too.

 
At 2/12/07, 10:04 AM , Blogger Lollipop Goldstein said...

And...I'm truly not trying to blow happy smoke up your bum...but as a bartender with a ton of assvice in my back pocket...

Is it possible that the dip is implantation? It just seems soon to see that kind of drop if you still have a few more days in your LP.

 
At 2/12/07, 10:23 AM , Blogger Chris said...

TC - I'm totally clinging to the idea of it being an implantation dip. I can't wait to wake up tomorrow and see what my temperature does.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home