Peace of Mind is All I Want...: I am

Peace of Mind is All I Want...

Friday, May 11, 2007

I am

I was tagged by PCOS Mama so here goes:

I am pregnant
I am an anxiety filled mess
I am hopeful that my husband will receive the job offer he's been waiting for today
I am so, so quietly excited about this
I am afraid
I am looking forward to spending my nephews first birthday with him
I am looking forward to going home and going to sleep
I am not looking forward to a business trip next week
I am starving
I am hoping very hard that everything is going to turn out okay

Labels:

1 Comments:

At 5/11/07, 10:04 AM , Blogger PCOSMama said...

I'm sure everything will turn out great! You get another beta tomorrow right? I'm keeping everything crossed that it's more than doubled!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home