Peace of Mind is All I Want...: My new favorite number is 73

Peace of Mind is All I Want...

Thursday, May 10, 2007

My new favorite number is 73

That was my beta this morning.

I'm still in complete and utter shock.

We ended up keeping our appointment with the fertility clinic. It was good to meet the doctor and see the facility, especially if something goes awry and we end up needing their services afterall. The place was amazing - they have their own lab and surgical center. All of the staff was incredibly kind and the doctor was humorous and comforting.

I'll have another blood draw on Saturday and hopefully we'll see something around 140ish.

How long does it take to believe this is real?

Labels:

7 Comments:

At 5/10/07, 1:40 PM , Blogger PCOSMama said...

That is so awesome! Congratulations!

 
At 5/10/07, 1:45 PM , Blogger Minnesota Moms said...

Ooh! It sounds like things are falling into place! Congrats!

 
At 5/10/07, 5:00 PM , Blogger Ms. Perky said...

hooray hooray hoorray!!!!!! :)

When does it feel real? Heck if I know. I'm 14 weeks with triplets and it doesn't feel real yet.

 
At 5/10/07, 6:00 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Woo-hoo!

 
At 5/10/07, 10:38 PM , Blogger Unknown said...

Congrats, Chris. That is fantastic!

 
At 5/11/07, 5:39 AM , Blogger Samantha said...

Wow!!!! Keep us posted!

 
At 5/11/07, 1:04 PM , Blogger Carey said...

Yeah!! Congrats!!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home