Peace of Mind is All I Want...: I just want to go home.

Peace of Mind is All I Want...

Tuesday, April 03, 2007

I just want to go home.

I'm currently in Harrisburg overseeing one of our meetings and all I want to do is go home. I think that might be one of the biggest differences between my 20ish year old self and my 30ish year old self - I don't like to be away from home for long anymore. In my 20's I relished every flight, every road trip, every night in a hotel. These days I just want to get home.

In other news, I'm 4 days into my LP and I'm contemplating having my breasts removed. They're HUGE and uncomfortable and terribly sore. You know those tank tops with the built in bra? I wore one to bed last night. When I got up this morning to brush my teeth, etc. ONE OF THE STRAPS SNAPPED. That's how ginormous they are right now. Ugh.

I get home around midnight tomorrow. Back to the RE Thursday morning for a P4 test and sonogram.

Labels: ,

1 Comments:

At 4/3/07, 7:36 PM , Blogger Melissa said...

Strap-snapping boobs - that is impressive! ;)

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home