Peace of Mind is All I Want...: Woohoo!

Peace of Mind is All I Want...

Friday, March 16, 2007

Woohoo!

My period started today - a 26 day cycle is something I can totally get behind. I woke up around 4 AM curled up around the dog (she totally hogs the bed) because the cramps were so bad. Puppy Face made everything better, of course.

I go back to the RE on Monday for the usual sono/office visit. I'm calling the pharmacy to reorder the gonal-f and am hoping to squeeze in some acupuncture before Monday.

I kind of like starting a new cycle. There's a renewed sense of hopefullness, at least until that first needle jab in the stomach.

Happy Friday, y'all.

Labels: , , , ,

3 Comments:

At 3/16/07, 7:09 AM , Blogger Unknown said...

Wow - that's great! Off to the races!

 
At 3/16/07, 3:13 PM , Blogger Melissa said...

Hey my next sono appointment is Monday, too. I won't be doing injectibles but it seems like we'll have a very similar timeline this month. Hopefully with positive results!

 
At 3/17/07, 11:27 AM , Blogger PCOSMama said...

I agree, it's nice to start a new cycle - you can start feeling hopeful and excited again. Each cycle could be the one!

And short cycles rock - my last one was 24 days and it's so weird to be starting a new cycle so soon after the last. But hey, if not pregnant may as well as get the ball rolling again!

Good luck!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home