Peace of Mind is All I Want...: Monday Monday

Peace of Mind is All I Want...

Monday, March 19, 2007

Monday Monday

I got the "all clear" from my RE this morning. This cycle is ON. I start injecting myself tonight (cd4) with 150iu of gonal-f. Woohoo. We're shaking things up a bit by adding in some estrace on cd6 to help with my lining. I'm staying hopeful and positive. I head back in on Friday to check out the follicles and stuff.

I think my good luck bracelet arrives tomorrow. I'm excited to have a inanimate object I can blame for a sucktacular reproductive experience instead of myself or my poor sweet husband.

Labels: , ,

2 Comments:

At 3/19/07, 10:31 AM , Blogger Melissa said...

Word of the Day = "sucktacular" Love it!

Glad you go the all clear. You'll be going for your follie check much sooner than I since you're on the hardcore drugs. :) I go next Thursday.

Until then here's my message to our ovaries - Get off your lazy ovular arses and do your freaking job! ;)

 
At 3/19/07, 9:33 PM , Blogger Unknown said...

Awesome! Congrats, Chris.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home