Peace of Mind is All I Want...: I need a good luck charm

Peace of Mind is All I Want...

Thursday, March 15, 2007

I need a good luck charm

Something I can carry with me or wear. Maybe a bracelet? Something like this?



According to Wikipedia, peridot will bring it's wearer peace, success and good luck. I need all of those things! I'm going to browse around a bit more. Frogs are allegedly a fertility symbol. My husband has been buying me frog figurines for YEARS and I had no idea. I might have to relocate a few of them to our bedroom (you know, where all the magic happens). I wonder what my RE will think if I bring my favorites with me for my next IUI?

I'm glad it's Thursday. I'd be happier if it was Friday but I'll gladly settle for Thursday.

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home