Peace of Mind is All I Want...: Time Flies

Peace of Mind is All I Want...

Tuesday, August 17, 2010

Time Flies

Time flies when you have kids. I can't believe Finn will be 9 months this month. He's still a chunky monkey but is definitely slimming down now that he's constantly on the move.

We made it to the other side of the distractable while nursing stage. I can (pretty easily) get him to nurse just about anywhere now. It was getting really tough for a while there but I'm so glad we held on. I just went and nursed him at school and he was so sweet in his robot onesie with his crazy chubby leg flailing all around.

Finn has 4 teeth now - two he just got this weekend. His sleep has been a mess lately, now I know why!

Audrey is doing great too. She's such a big girl and is so sweet with her brother. We were at a hotel in Dallas this weekend - watching them chase each other around and wrestle made the drive to/from totally worth it.

My head is about to explode from this headache so this is going to be more brief then I intended. More later!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home