Peace of Mind is All I Want...: Quick documentation

Peace of Mind is All I Want...

Friday, August 27, 2010

Quick documentation

I don't ever want to forget today.

We all woke in a good mood. Audrey went on the potty and ate her breakfast while I nursed Finn. While he napped Audrey and I played with her babies and colored Eventually we made our way to the park (with a stop at "The Farm" aka McD's for a juicebox and Diet Coke) to enjoy the glorious weather.

We met up with some friends and the kids played sweetly together. There was a small meltdown when it was time to leave but it was easily taken care of with some lunch.

Finn fell asleep in the car and actually transferred into my bed and fell back to sleep with some nursing. Audrey went right down for her nap without protest. Both kids (and Mama) had a decent nap and woke in a great mood.

Audrey and I had a girls only dinner at her favorite restaurant (IHOP). It was fantastic. She was sweet, a great listener and so funny. We had a chance to reconnect which I desperately needed.

Today was her first whole day in underpants. Only one accident - she totally rocked it!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home