Peace of Mind is All I Want...: Onward!

Peace of Mind is All I Want...

Friday, February 16, 2007

Onward!

Well, my temperature dropped and I got a BFN this morning. FINALLY started to spot so it looks like my period is on its way.

And for once I'm not devastated. I'm upset, of course but I don't feel like the world is crashing down around me. I KNEW this cycle wasn't it for us so it wasn't a huge surprise. I've been so sure the past few cycles - I was shocked when my period started.

So anyway, I started acupuncture today. It was amazing laying on the table. I could do without the insertion and removal of the needles but overall I give it a thumbs up.

My RE will start me on injectible meds this cycle. Not looking forward to that but I've "known" (on the internet, of course) several women that had great success with the injectibles.

I've also started to pray. Big step for me. Not sure how I feel about this yet but I'll keep you posted.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home